What is your take on reverbs? Analog or digital? Spring? Convolution? Which is you r favourite one?
None, if I can help it. I like real rooms first, plates and springs second, and digital reverb least.
If it has to be digital then I'll go for an EMT 250, an AMS RMX16 or a Lexicon 224/480. I'm not a huge fan of Eventide reverb, it makes everything sound a bit middle-class.
The only plugin reverb I like is the Native Instruments RC24.
Spring: Orban IIIb
Plate - EMT 140
Digital - Lexicon 224
Plugin - Native Instruments RC24
1) Fox News wasn't the only news centre reporting muslim 'no-go-zones'
2) Bias is found in every media outlet whether intended or not
3) Even if 'no-go-zones' are a hyperbole, the countless uploaded videos of local European people falling prey to groups of foreigners is a bit disconcerting
4) Hatred of brown skin people is not a prerequisite for analysis of migrant/refugee financial welfare
5) I agree past genocides and more recent destabilizations are terrible. Yet past transgressions are not a prerequisite for giving up cultural identity
6) Search "decline of Sweden" or any variant involving the variables of such a predicted decline. Germany was a stretch
7) I have traveled quite a bit. I asked my question out of concern for the places in England and France that I have visited. I was only wondering if you have noticed any of these global events at your own local level, and if so, have they influenced your creative work ethic
The last word is yours. I'll stick with your music
I've seen you recommending the Electro-Harmonix Small Stone a few times - any thoughts on the original vs the Nano - which do you have?Ott responded on 02/29/2016