Is every sound in your music intentional or are there ever any "happy little accidents" as Bob Ross would say?
It's mostly accidents, tied together with intention.
I find it very thought-provoking that you don't consider yourself a musical genius. Anyway, thank you very much for being the musical non-genius that you insist you are. ;) And thanks for doing this Fanbridge thing, because I always love when I'm able to have a little back-and-forth with my favorite artists! Much love.Ott responded on 02/08/2016 Next question
1) Fox News wasn't the only news centre reporting muslim 'no-go-zones'
2) Bias is found in every media outlet whether intended or not
3) Even if 'no-go-zones' are a hyperbole, the countless uploaded videos of local European people falling prey to groups of foreigners is a bit disconcerting
4) Hatred of brown skin people is not a prerequisite for analysis of migrant/refugee financial welfare
5) I agree past genocides and more recent destabilizations are terrible. Yet past transgressions are not a prerequisite for giving up cultural identity
6) Search "decline of Sweden" or any variant involving the variables of such a predicted decline. Germany was a stretch
7) I have traveled quite a bit. I asked my question out of concern for the places in England and France that I have visited. I was only wondering if you have noticed any of these global events at your own local level, and if so, have they influenced your creative work ethic
The last word is yours. I'll stick with your music