What about education? What to told to a child so that he don't become insane in our insane world? Did you see captain fantastic movie? what's your thoughts?
Education is an ongoing process which, in my case, had little to do with school.
I tell my daughter the following:
1. Other people's opinions are bullshit.
2. There is no higher authority than yourself.
3. Your body is your own and it is perfect the way it is.
4. The ability to make people laugh will get you much further than the ability to conjugate a verb.
5. Be nice on the way up because you're going to see them again on your way down.
6. An ye harm no other, do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
7. Steer clear of opiates, meth, tobacco, alcohol and religion.
8. When you're old and drawing toward the end of your life, your material possessions will not keep you warm.
I haven't seen Captain Fantastic but I think I understand the general idea. I have no thoughts on that.