Ott
Follow
Q

Whats happening on Wall Street nowadays?


Ott responded on 09/25/2011
A

Well, according to the few well-hidden news reports I can find a couple of hundred people are staging a demonstration in protest about the way the wealthiest 1% of the population are sucking the other 99%, and most of the planet, dry.


1000 characters remaining