1. Approximately how long did it take you to make Mi-Loony-Um?
2. What does that title mean?
3. What's on the cover of Hallucinogen In Dub?
1. Can't remember. A long time as I recall. Maybe three weeks.
2. No idea - it is Simon's original song. I'd guess it is a play on the word 'Millenium' with the word 'loony' incorporated.
3. Pink bubbles. They are artificially generated in 3D modelling software by Calx.
What did you use for that 'shattering' snare sound on "The Queen of All Everything"?
Also, do you create most of your samples?
I can't wait to see you live someday. A friend introduced me to your music recently. I'm a huge Tipper fan .What do you think of his release 'Broken Soul Jamboree'? That and 'Mir; are my Fav now :-)Ott responded on 04/18/2012